As the subject says, what’s the best way to read eBooks on the Mac?
Every way I’ve tried to read eBooks or long text documents, it either
stops every few lines or every paragraph, or makes that clicking sound
after every couple of lines.
Is there a way to read books and long documents without this
happening? Or will I just have to live with it.

I love my Mac except for this problem. JAWS has always done well with
continua’s reading, I’m really hoping there’s a way for the Mac to do
the same.

Thanks as always for the help,
Kari.