I am using control option A, it reads for a paragraph maybe two, then
just stops. I Have to press control option A again to get it reading
for another one or two paragraphs.  Not really the ideal way to read a
long document.
Does anyone no what I'm doing wrong? or how I can fix this? I'm really
hoping someone can help me sort this out, it's a small, but
frustrating !problem.
Thanks again for any help-suggestions.
Kari.