23 jun 2010 kl. 05.39 skrev Chris Moore:

> You can create keyboard shortcuts to hotspots, so you could try creating a
> hot spot to the battery status in the menu bar
Pardon me if i'm wrong here, it was ages since i looked at the hot spot
feature, but isn't it so that you can't save hotspots, so you'll have to create
them every time you want them? That's about one of the only things in voiceover
that i wish could be better, a set of savable hotspots that you could save on a
per application basis, possibly with ability to name, just like in Outspoken if
anyone remember that feature.
/Krister