Hi ladies and gentlemen,
I am one of the people who is unfortunate enough to live in the hottest state
in the US which I lovingly refer to as Arid Zona. Anyway, I am wondering if any
of you fine visionaries are planning to attend the ACB convention in my hot
city. If so, it might be fun to take a break from our safari, gather round the
firewire, and have some toast. Since it's hot though, perhaps we might want to
meet up on the dock and iChat over java and cookies. I would have tried to come
up with more mac programs, but not many deal with food. lol

Friendly,
Chris