Hey Chris, I'm here in PHX as well and will be around the convention. Maybe we
could try to plan some kind of meet-up for people on the list at one of the
restaurants around the convention hotel in the evening. We could chat off list
if necessary, formulate some plans and then maybe come up with an announcement
or something. Just a thought.