Hello Paul,

On Jun 27, 2010, at 2:09 PM, Paul wrote:
>  I like to create agendas for meetings. In addition, I like
> to write legal documents with outlined numbering like 1. 1.1 1.1.1 2.0
> 2.1 2.2. etc.
Pages will take care of paragraph numbering of that kind.

> I also like to use tables in my documents and to write
> letters and memos.
Tables are tricky. You have to use Numbers to create them if you can't see and
have to use VoiceOver. VoiceOver can't see tables in Pages documents. However,
if there's an existing table in a Pages document, you can copy it into a
Numbers document and read it, modify it, etc there, then copy it back again.
Messy, but doable.

> Finally, I like to create address lists that I can
> translate into
> Braille. In these situations I would like to use mail merge
> facilities.
Sorry. I haven't done this myself but it should be possible. I have to spend
time this summer on creating a user guide for VO users of iWork09.

> Finally, are their more templates available for pages09
> that are not in the template chooser?
I don't think so, but you can create your own.

> Do you also use numbers?
Yes, but I haven't done anything complex with it.

I've also used Keynote when translating PowerPoint documents.

I would say that iWork09 is 95% accessible with VoiceOver.

Cheers,

Anne