I want to also point out that vo can read floating tables and most other
objects with little or no difficulty.  When they are floating, they are found
in the lay-out area.  Also, you can convert an in-line table to text and back
again.  A text table has tabs as column seporators and new-line charictors as
rows.  You can also create a table in this way and convert it to an in-line
table.