Hi Donna. I have been able to make this work with my eurobraille
esys12 and the iphone 3gs running ios4. To find out the key commands
from the braille display, go into the voiceover practise gesture area
and try out different combinations. Mine has two options for a lot of
functions including the page up and down. If you have input keys,
sometimes a chord will work? With mine I have a left joystick or I can
do it with the o-chord or ow-chord . Sometimes it changes the page,
but doesn't always refresh it on the display unless you move out of
the text area into the bookmark button and then back into the text
area, you might be lucky? Hope this helps?

Cheers

Thuy