Thanks for that, but i really hope the Freedom i connex works as it is foldable
so it would be easier to caryy around with me if I need to type a longer SMS or
email.  Shame the Apple keyboard was not foldable.  Actually I love the
keyboard my imac uses, much nicer then my laptop but that is way too big LOL