well you know like I said vo does have the control option command shift space
command for mouse down and mouse up, however it doesn't seem to stick which was
my original issue I had but oh well. but now if someone enabled the
announcement of items under the mouse thing and then used the mouse, I suppose
you could drag that way but even that wasn't too successful for me