I know some of this has come up before, but info gets lost in other subjects
and messages, so I was hoping to maybe see this addressed in one message.

Are any of you successfully running windows on a macbook pro, using jaws or SA?
And if so, do you have any tips or tricks?

My main issues are two. One, as I've mentioned before, is that even with sharp
keys, I can't get an insert key that works reliably. For example, after
remapping a key to insert, I can get the insert-t to work for SA, but not
insert-f. Instead I get the find dialog. Second, I need to find a way to
reliably switch the keyboard from the mac side and into windows. It's flakey to
say the least, even with VO off. sometimes I'm in windows, sometimes I'm not,
and more often than not it takes several tries of turning VO on, seeing where I
am, turning it off again, trying keystrokes, before I get it working.

I really, really want to switch this to my primary machine, but I simply can't
with these keyboard troubles. If it makes a difference, I often find myself
using the trackpad commander when on the mac side of things.

Thanks for any help on these issues or any other tips!

Christy