Hi Esther, this is curious and I wonder why this is. Very annoying only if you
let it turn itself off after 3 minutes. So, for now the only thing to do is tap
something now and then to keep the connection up.
I appreciate confirmation of this issue and well it is what it is. SOmething I
might drop a note to Apple just to see if they can explain why this may be.

THanks,