Yup. I was able to reproduce. Latest Safari on the search results page causes voiceover to crash and restart over and over. Webkit nightly build works fine. So it sounds like it isn't necessarily a Google or Voiceover issue but rather some bug in Safari.

CB

Allison Manzino wrote:
Hi Pete,

I found out that in trying to do a search with Google VO will quit and restart.
 I found the only way to do a search on google is to use Webkit. I hope that
helps. I thought this bug was fixed  with the release of the new Safari, but I
guess not. I hope I've been of some help. Have a great day.

Musically,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!