Hi listers,
I'm a current wayfinder access user, but since they're shutting down soon I
need a new GPS. Has anybody played with Kapten GPS for the IPhone? Supposedly,
it has routes for pedestrians, biking, and automobiles. This GPS also claims to
tell you where the nearest public transportation stop is, and where to go via
train and bus to get to your final destination.
The page where you can have a look at this is
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kapten-north-america-gps-multitransport/id346821020?mt=8

This would be really cool if it worked. My understanding is that this also
stores the maps locally, so there wouldn't be any outrageous data charges. It
also means IPod touch owners can use this too.
Any thoughts are appreciated.

Sincerely,

John J Herzog