Hi everyone,
I'm having trouble changing my text attributes in pages. I see a number of pop
up menus when I stop interacting with the scroll area which contains my text
but they are all dimmed and I can't click on them. I have found some of the
same options in the format menu and so could accomplish some of the things I
need to do. I can't find how to change line spacing through the menus though.
Any thoughts on why these buttons are dimmed and I can't use them?

Any tips re appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg