Hi!

Try turning the keyboard off, then back on. When a device first connects to it,
it turns off "Discoverable" so other devices will not see it. Turning it back
on puts it in discovery mode again if nothing connects to it right away.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com