Van: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] Namens Ben Mustill-Rose
Verzonden: woensdag 29 september 2010 0:00
Aan: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: New Apple TV runs IOS 4.1

It won't come with voiceover; all that we have learnt is that it's running a
customised version of ios which can be jailbroken, although this almost
surtainly does not translate to us getting vo.

What we'll see is 3rd party addons to the front row type application that
enable services that the device should have had by default. I guess me
hoping for a complete ios port was a bit silly really.

REad more at
http://www.tuaw.com/2010/09/28/appletv-under-the-hood-first-look/