Tables on web pages are most easily navigated when in-group navigation
mode.  When you are in group navigation mode and are in a table, then
the arrow / swipe movements move you as you would expect within the
table.  You would then have to use the interact function to work more
closely within the contents.  There are also a couple of functions on
if you want to specifically have to interact with a table to "see" its
contents.

Best wishes,

Jon