One more thing.  IF you are on a missed event, and that event is that a person
wants to contact you, and you decline, Skype will crash on you and you'll have
to restart.  Deleting missed events seems to be only possible by clearing all
conversations.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray