Hi, can't help you much with the calendar and address book, since I don't use
those, but I can help with selecting text on a web page. Interact with the
text, and move to where you want to start the selection. Press control option
enter. Now move to the end of the text and press control option enter again,
the text between the 2 points will be selected, you can then press command c to
copy it.