Ok I got it fixed ti was easier than I thoguht. switch to full screen
mode pressing control command enter and it automatically gets input.
But now I have another question...
How can I use the caps lock key as a modifier key in jaws? I have it
set to laptop mode and everything but if I hit caps lock i to read
line for example jaws just says i
I really need the insert key
thanks