Hi Tim.  It's all different:  2 computers, 2 accounts, 2 different media
folders on the NetGear.

I can copy things to NetGear I suppose, but I want them off my Air completely
because I have a terrabite server for music and the like, and I don't want my
air holding all that stuff.

Sorry to be so dense about all this.

Marlaina