Hey Mark,

My girlfriend's visiting family at the moment, but when she gets back I can
have her help me time how long I've to hold the button in and the name of it
too, if that'd be any help.  I remember getting confused about that also, as my
audiologist gave me the same instructions your original one did and it too
wasn't working.

Peace,
Nick