Hello listers; I recently learned a new trick concerning youtube videos and wanted to see if any of you had heard of it. I was wondering how to download youtube videos on my mac. i tried various software programs, but just couldn't get it. finally i ran across a tutorial on youtube. while a youtube video is playing you go to your activity monitor. You look for a file that is very large or that is still downloading. you do the usual to download a targetted file. the mac will start downloading the file. for me it automatically named the files videoplayback. so, only two steps left first rename the file by adding .flv to the end and then run it through a converter. I used real players converter which is free and easy to use. you end up with an mp4 file of the video. I could have chosen to have real player convert it to audio only, but i wanted the mp4's for my website. Yes, i have permission from the owner to use them. They are videos of a mechanical bull i'm sellling. I call my site the midway marketplace, and my idea is once they are on the midway i don't want them leaving until they buy something if i can help it lol pulled enough of my hair out before i found this so thought I better share. one less thing you can't do on a mac. take care, max