I'm not sure what all this is about myself. I am a very happy user of Dropbox
on the mac. When you first install it, there are some controls that VO
initially identifies as unknown. However, interacting with them reveals the
expected fields for logging in to dropbox. The unknowns appear to be some kind
of custom container widget that they use for some reason, but it only slowed me
down for a minute.

Yes, there is that very annoying issue that VO can't get to the Dropbox menu to
change the preferences, but this is not specific to this application and there
doesn't seem to be anything Dropbox can do about it. Some people have posted
alternative ways of locating the dropbox icon. However, with the 1.0 release,
the preferences window is no longer accessible. They have acknowledged this
regression and said they will be working on it.

In summary, we have a minor inconsistency with the setup screen which is
quickly worked around, the issue with the status bar icon which only Apple can
fix, and the broken preferences window which Dropbox is working on. Where is
the evidence that this company doesn't care about accessibility?

Justin