Hi Geoff,

What moveAddict tech support told me is that the standard mac key commands for cut and paste are actually in the invisible part of the preferences.
"Keyboard shortcuts window;

Cut keyboard shortcut unknown
paste keyboard shortcut unknown"
when I asked how I enter a key command for cut and paste they said that the default is the standard mac commands! They could at least make these visible using VoiceOver!

Talk soon