I see more than six tweets at a time on Echofon for Mac by default, but there
is no way to tell who sent what tweet. I cannot consider Echofon a viable
option until they fix this. M understanding is that Echofon has been contacted.
They have put out quite a few updates since being alerted of this fact and have
not fixed accessibility in this regard.
Regards,
Rose