I've read often bout the different Twitter clients as listed in this thread.
Because I'm not the most tech savvy, I am wondering how do these Twitter
clients work and how would I, someone who relies 100% on Voiceover, benefit
from using these clients?  Would it make using the regular Twitter site more
accessible?  I use the regular site and I seem to do well considering there are
a few buttons which aren't labeled but I've learned what they do and I manage.
Still, I'm curious, maybe my Twitter experience will be greatly inhansed by the
use of one of these clients so I'm hoping someone can fill me in on it.  Thanks.

Sexy Isra

Israel Antonio
www.sexyisra.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/sexyisra