I haven't bothered with an app.  It was faster for me to put

http://braille.wunderground.com

into the Safari browser, then hit Utilities and "add to home screen" button.
After that, I then entered my zip code in and let that page load and added
*that*, as well.  Both icons are now in my Bookmarks folder ready to be clicked
whenever I want a quick look at the weather in this area.

Jane