What's wrong with the weather app built in to my ipod?
Steph

----- Original Message -----
From: Jane <juanitatig...@gmail.com
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:43:27 -0500
Subject: Re: accessible weather apps

I haven't bothered with an app.  It was faster for me to put

http://braille.wunderground.com

into the Safari browser, then hit Utilities and "add to home screen" button.. After that, I then entered my zip code in and let that page load and added *that*, as well. Both icons are now in my Bookmarks folder ready to be clicked whenever I want a quick look at the weather in this area.

Jane