Hi Jes and others:
I haven't tried with Dropbox.  But, I've been following the discussion.  It
seems to me that our US president just made a huge to-do about accessibility
and signing the Communications bill and another ADA focused speech last July.
We've had now occasional requests for feedback from the FCC.  It seems to me
the time is right for bring issues like this to the attention of some of these
people being given the responsibility of trying to improve things, so maybe
they can apply a little pressure on developers.   Perhaps there is opportunity
out there to change things for the better, though I'm not naive enough to think
that will happen easily.

Carolyn H