I have nothing to say about this topic. However, since some people are
apparently not willing or able to listen to two Mod requests to end the
discussion, I've changed the subject line to at least make it match the wayward
contents of the last thousand messages in this thread, seeing how it has
nothing to do with the original topic of "macbook air vs ipad 2.".

Sigh, LOL, Roll eyes,
Bryan