try putting it on a table for a start. if it's getting that hot, send it in for repair, or maybe you've got something wrong with your OS; do a hardware check (you'll need sighted help), if all else fails reinstall the OS, and if not you've a hardware problem that you really need to get sorted.

You can download an app called "temperature monitor" that will tell you the exact temps of the parts in your computer.
ash