Hello Ezzie, Here's the method I use. Command-L will put you in the address bar
and automatically select the current URL in it. Depending on your verbosity
settings, VO might announce, "Open Location" and might read the URL aloud.
Command-C will copy that URL. Again, VO might announce "Copy" depending on your
verbosity settings. Command-V will paste the URL wherever you choose.

HTH,
Bryan