I am also having a similar problem with accessing the volume control
in Napster, which is set quite low by default. I think I'm going to
have to learn to become proactive and email companies about these
kinds of issues as soon as I notice them. I suppose it's obvious but
if more people voiced their thoughts then things may improve more
rapidly. Supply and demand.

--
http://www.davideagle.co.uk