Hi George:
I've gotten it paired now, first with the Mac, and also with the iPhone.
Sometimes, it seems like hit or miss.  It took my iPhone 3GS several tries
before it found the Braillino, and a few more for me to get the timing quick
enough to enter the pairing code.:)

The really nice thing is not having to install a bunch of software on a mac to
get it going.  Looking at the manual, gave me a bit of a scare.:)

Carolyn