OK, lets get the essentials outta the way first. We're dealing with a white parlicarbon stocked mid 2010 macbook running 10.6.7 Snowleopard, 2gb ram, 13 inch display, 250GB hard disk, etc. It's totally stocked, no customizations. Absolutely none.

OK, so now that you know what system precisely we're working with here, on to my two questions:

1. Have you all noticed that when trackpad commander is on, it's a lot easier than you'd think when typing for your wrists to accidentally bump the trackpad, causing a flick or some sort of unwanted jesture on the thing, making your focus go haywire?

2. We've been on list discussing piano pub and one person just wrote and said about routing the mouse pointer if it doesn't already follow, then literally speaking with trackpad commander off, literally clicking the actual trackpad. This leads me to a question. If you do this, not just in that context with that application, but I mean more in complete general regardless what app you're in, how do you keep from your finger moving as you drop it on the pad ever so so slightly, causing you to get just enough offset where if you click nothing'll happen? How do you prevent that aside the obvious of practice? Are their any sort of ish good techniques for dropping your finger that can help a bit with that?

Thanks.

Chris.