Hi there!
Well I can copy tracks from my hd to a card in my phone!
What I found is I open the card and open the place I want to put the music!
Then I open a new finder window and open the hd go to the tracks I want and
copy as normal!
Then change the window with command+` on my keyboard is next to z on the left!
Vo tells me when I'm on the card window and then just paste as normal command+v
and like Carolyn said it will tell you what your copying !
hth Colin