Kim,

especially on the internet with Safari quicknav I found to be a blessing...

launch Safari, enable quicknav, left / right keys together, if it says quicknav
off, do it again so it says its on.

now simply go to your favourite web-site, something you know the layout of well.

press command l to bring up the URL box and type in the url and press enter.

the page will load and if you've not changed the defaults of voice Over it will
auto move your focus to the new page.

now simply using single key presses, press the right arrow key and you'll be
amazed to hear your site now being read to you nice and simply and
understandably.

if you wish to get cleaver and jump about a bit, move through the rotor by
pressing up and right / up and left together at the same time, until you hear
the type of jump you wish to make, say headers etc.

now simply individually single press the up or down keys, you're now jumping
through the site.

want to read that headings content, no problem, just start using the right
arrow.

want to read word by word, fine, change the rotor to word, and then use the
down arrow.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199