I fought the signature battle yesterday. Finally, I won.

So, open mail. Then, go to the menu bar and find preferences. You'll see a
series of buttons, one of which is labeled signatures. Enable that one.

Here's where it got tricky for me. You'll see a table. You have to control
option shift down-arrow to interact with it. When I did this, I saw something
that said GMail, and, since that's what I use, I left the table alone, now that
it was highlighted. Then, I tabbed over to a box that said signature 1. At
first, I thought that was where the signature went, but no. That seems to just
be the name of the signature. I tabbed again, and was in an edit box. I wrote
the signature. The next part, I couldn't get voiceover to do, so a friend
clicked on the plus sign for me. Apparently, this says that this is the
signature I wanted to use. Then, I checked the box that said "include signature
above quoted text". After that, I was done.

Hopefully, this helps a bit.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until
three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your
media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net