  From: Colin M
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 6:37 AM
  Subject: Re: time and hot keys?

  Hi Kliphton!
  OK To get the time working!
  Open vo utility [vo+f8 you should be in the general settings!
  Scroll to the [allow vo to be controlled by apple scripts] and check it!
  Next press command+8 that will take you to the commanders settings!
  Select the keyboard tab and next to that enable keyboard commander check box
and do so!
  After that you will have the option to choose either the left or right
options key!
  It should be set on the right one!
  Next to that is the table of shortcuts there should be some in there already,
one of which is the say time one!
  Of course this is where you'll put your own [when you make them]
  So if you want Skype on a key select add button you'll get a box to put the
letter you wish for Skype [ safari already has the S]
  Put in your letter of choice then go to the menu of commands button and open
it, you'll have all of the vo commands and others for you to scroll through!
  But at the bottom is custom commands open that and select applications then
you can find Skype and select it!
  So to open Skype from then on just press the option key and the main key you
chose for Skype!
  Just one more thing someone once asked if you could choose which option key
for each shortcut!
  Answer no, its either one or the other for all!
  As for your Itunes Question.
  Do you mean from CD's!
  hth