Hi,

Its the same as windows really.  Just press command O when in iTunes to open
the file browser, find the folder with your music, and just press return.  If I
were you, I would also make the folder in which you have all your music stored
iTunes default media folder.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296