What i mean is that when i go back or forward through a file with the cursors
or whatever method i prefer other than playing, i want to audibly be able to
hear where i am, much like on a reel to reel tape recorder with cuing, where
you could precition edit by using sound to get to where you want to set a
starting point and then go to where you want to set an ending point in that
same manner. It's to time consuming to go find a button to double or half the
playback speed, and btw this isn't the same thing as i want.
I don't care for videos, since i'm blind and couldn't shoot a video even if i
wished to.
/Krister