Hello,

I hope that this isn't changing the subject too much. But, I have an iPod touch that I am trying to pare with a braillnote apex. Is there a way that I can slow down the touch in order to give me enough time to type in the paring code? Thanks for any thoughts.

Terry Sanders
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucuko...@sent.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Braille on the I phone.

Absolutely, it happens when I route my letter with the braille routing cells.
On 17 Jun 2011, at 21:30, Claus Thøgersen wrote:

Hi,

With my Focus Blue from Freedom this happens with Danish contractions whenever I route the cursor to a letter that is written as a letter an interpreted correctedly as a letter not a contraction, by VO in the first place, but as soon as I route braille to the letter it is expanded. Very anoying. Apple should give us some more customisation options in the braille settings, e.g. to expand or not to expand a word when you use a router key to place the cursor at the letter. I am not sure I would use this at all, only in the study mode like FS has done, but not so that it makes changes to the text you have written before.

Claus