Hi Ezzie!
It was possible to have all contacts show up in one list in the 2.8 old Skype!
But as for 5.something version, You have 2 tabs next to the source list one
Skype and the other Address book!
So you have to choose which one you need to use!
Chris posted that the options were in either contacts or view in the menu!
That was in the earlier versions!
hth Colin