During the install you can turn VO back on and have a full talking installation
just like you do on first install. It rocks!

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:17 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: I Have Lion Running; My Impressions

hi, all,

Just a word before you install an upgrade: make sure you are aware that speech
will stop once you restart the -puter and won't restart till the VO updates are
installed. For me, this took about forty-five minutes, then the -puter
restarted again and VO came up speaking in the login window. Meanwhile, I was
sweating bullets.

I like Alex better; he seems to have been improved somewhat, and I can make his
pitch lower. Mail requires setup as well if you have messages to be migrated.

Just my preliminary impresĪ½s here.

HTH,
Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod