Zackery,

You're exactly correct.  It doesn't matter.  I have my gmail set via pop3, and
so do I with my RoadRunner, and in both cases, it is fine.  I wish that Alex
was a little bit more responsive with typing key echo, but aside that…  one
thing I do wonder is in Mail, how do you turn the auto spell correction feature
off?  It's driving me to drinking!

Chris.