Hi,
Strange, i didn't have a problem dragging an app on top of another app in
Launchpad. I managed to create a folder, the problem came after that, when i
couldn't open the folder. I'll look into this again today, i'm sure there's a
way to do it.
I don't experience any sluggishness with mail, but then i have an iMac with
Core7 processor and 8 Gb memory.
Not saying you are wrong, just that i have experienced a different thing than
you.
/Krister