So, in an attempt to access and install from the recovery partition,
using Command R to start the machine, and connecting to the net via
Ethernet,, I came up with the voice of Fred, after clicking continue,
the prompt, Signing into the App Store.
Then, absolutely nothing after that, just hangs on that screen.
Is this also not accessible even using Ethernet to connect?
Thanks.