I think you hit on the problem, and I still have messages to read, so perhaps
someone said this. Visibility seems to affect what shows up in the item
chooser. Go to the top of a problem page and try it. Remember the number of
items and some of the itemsthe in the list. Then go to the bottom and try the
same thing. You will hear a different number of items and different items. At
least it seemed that way so far.

 - Austin